You may remember a recent experiment where neutrinos appeared to travel faster than light. Well, they did the experiment again, and the neutrinos did it again. Whatever is going on, it may be the first hint at a new kind of physics. Or maybe there’s a sci-fi rift in space and time right in the middle of Europe.
Here are this week’s sciency links.
- Faster-Than-Light Neutrinos: OPERA Confirms and Submits Results, But Unease Remains from Science Insider.
- UFO, Aliens, Alien Abduction Cases, Are They Real from Educating Humanity.
- Tech Beat: Museum looks at future of space exploration from Your News Now.
- International Scientists Race to Create the Heaviest Element in the Universe from Popular Science.
- Mars Rover Finds a Turkey Haven for the Holiday from UniGalactic Space Travel Magazine.
- What’s on Leonardo daVinci’s “To-Do” list? from Boing Boing.