The sad news is that Russia’s mission to Mars is still stuck in Earth orbit. The good news is that next week, NASA is sending its own rover to Mars. Hopefully that one will work okay.
Here are this week’s sciency links.
- Angry Bird Rides Soyuz Rocket to the International Space Station from Angry Birds Nest.
- Psychedelic Saturn Storm! from Bad Astronomy Blog.
- Most Popular Skywatching Misconceptions Explained from Space.com.
- Russia Mars Probe Considered Lost: Report from Mars Daily.
- Mars Exploration Program: New NASA Missions to Investigate How Mars Turned Hostile from NASA’s Mars Exploration Program.
- NASA Probe Data Show Liquid Water Evidence on Europa from the International Space Fellowship.
- In NASA’s New Budget: Webb Telescope Stays Alive, But Commercial Spaceflight Takes a Hit from Popular Science.