This has been an interesting week in the world of science. SpaceX moved up plans to send a capsule to the International Space Station, Russia announced plans to build a hotel in space, and IBM says they’ve made a new computer chip that imitates the human brain. At this rate, science fiction won’t be science fiction anymore; it’ll just be fiction.
- SpaceX Will Launch Dragon Capsule In November, Bound for the International Space Station from Popular Science.
- Does your Mom Understand your Business Plan? from Space Business Blog.
- Space Station Hotel from WordlessTech.
- Astronaut Captures Perseid Meteor Shower From His Perch on the ISS from Popular Science.
- IBM Brain Chip: Computers Think, Act Like Humans from SiliconANGLE.
- Could Intel Hardwire Your Brain for Google? from Out of My Gord.