Here are this week’s sciency links.
- Some Beautiful Photos of the International Space Station from NASA.
- Voyager 1 Reaches Surprisingly Calm Boundary of Interstellar Space from Scientific American.
- A Cell Becomes a Laser from Science Now. Organic technology like this is fairly common in science fiction.
- Quantum Entanglement from Carl Brannen’s WordPress. A clever and entertaining look at the Pauli exclusion principle and quantum entanglement.
- Pentagon Dreams of Star Trek Interstellar Travel from the Associated Press. My question: why does the defense department want to visit other star systems? What do they know?