The big news this week was that neutrinos might be able to travel faster than light. This discovery still has to be confirmed, and some of the scientists involved in the experiment didn’t want their names associated with it. Whatever happened with those neutrinos, it’s sure to be a big controversy for quite some time.
Here are this week’s sciency links.
- Speedy Neutrinos Challenge Physicists from Nature News.
- From Britain, New Dimensions on the Speed of Light from SmartPlanet.
- Get Ready for Time Travel from SmartPlanet.
- As America’s Top Atom Smasher Closes, Fermilab Searches for New Relevance from PCMag.com.
- Israeli Researchers Build a Rat Cyborg with a Digital Cerebellum from Popular Science.
- A Few Million Virtual Monkeys Successfully Recreate Shakespeare from Wired UK.