The six-ton satellite currently falling to Earth has apparently slowed down. NASA expected it to crash sometime this afternoon, but they now say it will happen tonight or perhaps early tomorrow morning. Click here for the latest update from Scientific American.
Here are this week’s other sciency links.
- Particles Moved Faster Than Speed of Light? From National Geographic.
- Space Beer Reaches for Final Frontier from Discovery News.
- Spec Tech: The Habitable Zone from Clarion Blog.
- I Say YAY For the ATA!! from Tom’s Astronomy Blog.
- Students Search for Long Lost ‘Snoopy’ in Space from Mother Nature Network.
- A Clever New Fishing Method, ‘Conching,’ is the Latest Trend Spreading Among Australia’s Hippest Bottlenose Dolphins from Popular Science.