It’s been another big week for science. The Opportunity Rover has reached a new milestone, traveling further than anyone ever expected it to, and researchers in Iceland might have a solution for all that global warming you’ve been hearing about. Here are this week’s sciency links.
- At Mars Crater, NASA Rover Finds Evidence of Ancient Water Hotspot from Space.com.
- Academy Panel Urges Greater Focus on Space Junk from Science Insider.
- Pretty Picture: Earth and Moon from JunoCam from The Planetary Society.
- Space Station May Have to be Abandoned from Black Horizon.
- Icelandic Experiment Plans to Trap CO2 in Limestone from Geekosystem.
- Comic from Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal.