Here are this week’s sciency links.
- Slideshow: Where on Mars Should NASA Send “Curiosity” Probe? from Science Insider.
- Space Shuttle Rising from Astronomy Picture of the Day.
- The Paradox of the Multiple Goldilocks Zones or “Did the Universe Know We Were Coming?” from Dr. Kaku’s Universe.
- Only One Man Can Explain the Zelda Timeline: a fan film now on YouTube. It’s only pseudosciency but still worth watching.
- Ann Gimpel’s Blogspot: a relatively new blog about applying psychology to character development. Well worth reading.