Here are this week’s sciency links.
- At Long Last, Gravity Probe B Proves Einstein Right from Science Magazine. Turns out pi doesn’t always equal 3.141592…
- Abell 2218: A Galaxy Cluster Lens from Astronomy Picture of the Day. This picture shows further proof of Einstein’s theory.
- Building Curiosity: Going for a Spin from NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory. Work continues on a new Mars rover.
- Northern Fur Seal Release from the Island Wildlife Natural Care Centre. It’s really cute.
- Calculating the Elements of Life from Photonist. Why is there so much carbon in the universe when certain lighter elements are so rare?
- Bring Science Home from Scientific American. Simple science experiments anyone can do.